Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Fire Station October 2008

I am so happy with this page.  The emotions of scrapbooking are so interesting to me, especially right now when I am so focused on working my way bit by bit as fast as I can through all of the backup of scrapbooking before I start my PhD program in the fall.  Sometimes I finish a page and I just feel relieved, other times I just feel sad, it isn't as good as I want to to be, sometimes it is just frustration, it will never be right, and then finally there are the times where it is just peace and happiness because it is done and I love it.  That is what this page is for me.  It is not fancy, I not sure there is anything that special about it, I just love it.

The template is mandagirl template 20.  The papers and elements are from the my favorite things kit at weeds and wildflowers.  The font on the title is rusted tin from two peas, and the journaling is don't forget from two peas.

No comments: