Friday, March 27, 2009

Jonathan's Blanket

Yesterday I invited some people over for playgroup... then I put up this quilt right in the middle of the living room, and strong armed them into helping me tie it!  They were good sports about it.  I finished tying it last night and will sew the binding on today and hopefully by Monday will have the hand sewing done on the binding.    I am so relieved to be this far on it, I had promised myself that I would have it tied for him by winter... he demolished it last winter, and it needed a new backing.  I didn't get any pages done today because I spent all of my free time tying the quilt!

2 comments:

Brooke Barragan said...

i'm jealous. teach me.

Together We Save said...

I love the idea of making your own quilt. I can barely sew a button back on.