Thursday, June 18, 2009

Exciting News

Many of you know that I love to digital scrapbook... and if you are reading this blog then you are probably thinking something along the lines of "way to state the obvious Chris...!"  What some of you may not know is that for the past few months I have been working as a creative team member for a friend of my Crystal Wilkerson, who has been designing Digital Scrapbook materials at Two Peas in a Bucket.  Today she made the announcement that she will be moving to a new digi home and will instead be at www.jessicasprague.com .  Her Digital Scrapbooking supplies will be added to the all of the awesome stuff already there.

The super exciting news for me is that I get to "move with her" as a creative team member.  I am so excited.  So, over the next year I will be putting up some information here on what is going on over there with sales, etc.  I also will still be posting my layouts.  

So, for the news of the week...


Right now is the Two-Year Birthday Bash & they've got a TON of exciting things going on including daily freebies, a FREE Photo Editing Class, & 20% off all her self-paced classes! So head on over to her site, become a registered member & join in all the festivities!

1 comment:

Lori Davis said...

I will be heading to that website!