Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Oh how we love to get ready for Christmas..

In our family we love fall and winter holidays...

Acutally that isn't quite true. In our family we love getting ready for the fall and winter holidays. Halloween is the whole month of October, and by golly Christmas starts the day after Thanksgiving.

Our house is already decorated, the Christmas books are already been out and the majority of them have been read through at least once, and the movies are up and loaded on the apple T.V.

This year though I am putting together a book to help us organize the holiday experience and spread it out a bit across the month of December. I will try to post each day's page as I complete it... right now I only have December 1st done. Ideally I will have the whole month done by the end of the week so that it can be printed and put together, but seeing as I am pretty low on time, and high on illness and stress these days we will see if that happens!

No comments: