Monday, April 19, 2010

February Calendar

I have been such a slacker this year. I take all my pictures, but I never post them on time. I end up posting a week or two at a time, and it is a headache... I am not giving up though! In Feburary somehow I lost a picture, I have had this page most of the way done for over a month, but couldn't find the picture. Then this week this awesome new kit came out at www.jessicasprague.com and I was inspired to search out the photo... just in case you are wondering, the missing picture is Nicholas in the crazy Elton John glasses...

Credits:
The template is by iKari and is available from www.jessicasprague.com. It is awesome because it has ALL of the months of the year! It can be found here.
The papers are from the Sweet on You Paper Pack by In The Making (Linda Roos). It can be found here.

No comments: