Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Haunted Gingerbread Houses 2008

This is another one of those pages that is "done" and it will just have to be good enough.  I still have four more halloween pages to do, and all of them have too many pictures, and I am already tired of halloween.  I think that when I finish them I will need to put myself on a temorary scrapbook fast... no more pages for a few days... although it is unlikely that I will be successful at that.  Maybe I will sew or something instead.  I always feel better at the end of the day if there was a creative outlet in there somewhere!

I didn't do a very good job paying attention to what I used on this page.  Most of the paper and elements came from a little dreamer kit called happy haunts (I think).  The neutral paper was from some other kit... I think it was the papers that coordinate with pressed flowers over at weeds and wildflowers.  The font I think is don't forget... I don't think I changed it after I finished the last page.  The template is something I got for free, I think it is from no rhyme or reason.

No comments: