Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I love you David


One thing I love about Jessica Sprague (www.jessicasprague.com) is that thier digital goodness is always growing. One of the newer designers is Kitschy Digitals, and I think that this is the first time that I have had the chance to use thier digi materials. I got a scanner earlier this year that will scan in slides and negatives, and I have been spending my spring break working through the immense pile of family photos. Currently I am working on an old book of negatives from High School when I took photography classes. When I saw this jewel I just couldn't resist creating a page for it and posting it for the whole world to see!

Credits:

Template is LivE's EzPzTemplate01
Paper is Kitschy Digitals Green Cameras' 12x12
Camera is Kitschy Digitals diecut brownie
Fonts are the doorman and socially awkward

And the little boy is my baby brother, who is now 22 and turns 23 in April... I think I might frame it for him!

No comments: