Monday, April 12, 2010

Awesome New Goodies

I am inordinately excited about this page. You know how there are some designers that just creativley click for you? Queen of Quirk is one of those designers for me. I have kind of been following her at Songbird over the past little while. She often is a designer or collaborator on the monthy kit there. I am just drawn to her digi goodness.

So, when she came on board as a designer at Jessica Sprague it would be an understatement to say that I was excited. I love all the designers that are already there, and think their stuff is great, but as the ice cream on top, we get Queen of Quirk in the mix! Excellent!

So, anyway, onto the credits...

The template is by Linda Roos from her It's A Start Templates 2 set (which can be found here)
The papers and accents are from The Queen of Quirk and are from her Sitting Pretty Papers and Accent Packs (the papers can be found here, and the accents can be found here)

No comments: